martes, 17 de abril de 2007

General conclusions:

I consider that I had to make a great effort to succeed in this class because English is very difficult for me.
I liked the food subject the most because it was very dynamic and had to interviniew a friend about his likes and dislikes.
The most interesting subject was the one about the map (directions) because we had to present and level of English is very basic.
I think that having classes in the lab and writing a blog to showcase about and we can interact with people from other countries.

For a work in class we used the following tools: computer lab, composition writing, interviews, drawings and tutoring.
As a writer and English student I think I have evolved a little because as I said before English is very difficult for me but I have dove all my best to do a good lab.
At urbe we as students should cover 5 levels of english . This is level 2 so there more levels to cover. But I have to recognize that it has been a very good level and I have learned a lot . I wish the rest of tha levels were the some and I take advantage to congratulate Doris Martins for being and exellent teacher

No hay comentarios: